Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 12-15 Mega Cologne Post #10 Monday Morning

So we got up Monday morning and checked out of the Hotel. It was a nice stay, great city, great fights and of course the Dom!

Modern glass lobby, and of course the Rhino!

Saviya in front of the Dom, ready to hop the train Home

Officially the last Dom picture....


There was a 20,000 person teacher strike the morning we were leaving Cologne...Singing, chanting, marchin.....


So I head into Starbucks for my first quad latte and see Mike 'Quick' Swick. We said hello and Saviya posed with him. He won the night before in the second round...good show Mike!

He ended up being on our train..We found him and his wife a hotel and walked them over to it. Said our goodbyes and ended a wonderful adventure to Cologne Germany and UFC99! -Colin

1 comment:

  1. That was a wonderful way to share a trip...now I gotta nap!
    When I come, you can get me started on my own triplog, starting with how to upload? my daily photos. The narration? No problem!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete