Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wild Days are here! Gay pride parade…

 

Day 1 without Colin……

The day starts with Colin’s alarm going off at 6 am. He finishes his last minute packing and gets ready. I of course am still laying in bed. Colin is all ready to go back to Seattle for 2 weeks. This is the longest we’ve been apart since we first met. We walk down stairs to say good bye to each other. I receive the biggest hug he’s ever given me. We say our “I love yous” give a few kisses and he’s off to the airport. I head over to the window and wait until he’s outside to blow him one last kiss goodbye.

I start to tear up and head back upstairs to bed. I close my eyes and wait for sleep but it doesn’t happen.

It’s time to get ready for the gay pride parade. To bad I have to go all alone but I’m going to make the most of it!

This is the start of the parade……

As you can see many colorful people out and about. It was one of the warmest days we had this summer.

I kept talking to this girl next to me asking her to translate a few of the floats. Her girlfriend came over and gave her a HUGE kiss and then looked at me and gave me an odd smile. She must of thought I was hitting on her girlfriend.

Note the name of the float…

100_4484

Shake shake shake that booty….

100_4439

I think the guy in the middle looks like they guy off Grey’s Anatomy.

100_4462

Ok this next one is my favorite of the whole parade.

“We want to recruit you!” This is part of the police department.

100_4428

There is many more pictures on http://picasaweb.google.nl/SCinEurope

After watching the float go by for 2 hour I had my fill. I head back home and enjoy some alone time. Oh how I miss Colin already.

~Saviya

No comments:

Post a Comment