Tuesday, December 1, 2009

August 12/13 2009 Visit Sebastian and Home to Amsterdam

So I stopped by our house in Seattle to visit our dog Sebastian. We have been missing him so much but know he is in good hands with Adrienne. He also has a new buddy to hang with all day name Ivan. So I took a bunch of pictures and videos so we could watch them when we are feeling forlorn and need to see our cute little critter.

Here he is in bed sleeping. He was so nervous around me. I think he didn't know if he was coming or going, or why I was there. But still gave me love.

Aug2009 001

Here is Ivan! Aug2009 003 Aug2009 007

A few outside…and yes he really is that small… Aug2009 009

Here Adrienne is feeding both dogs in our kitchen.  And she gets him to eat hard food somehow as well as soft…we could barely get him to! Aug2009 307

Adrienne is our dog groomer, so she is keeping Sebastian looking sharp… Aug2009 309

Ultimately I had to say goodbye again to Sebastian. I wont see him again until May 2010….miss him so much, as does Saviya. More than ranch dressing and American dollars by 10 fold minimum!!!!

So we have posted up a bunch of videos of Sebastian on our YouTube channel that you can view at

http://www.youtube.com/user/SCinEurope

1 comment:

  1. Gah he is toooooo cute!!!! Aw, too bad you can't have him here, but you'll see him soon enough!

    ReplyDelete