Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Saviya’s trip to Leiden

While Colin was back in the States I took a small day trip with Karen to Leiden.

We get off the train and were smacked in the face with a very large windmill. We decide to actually go up inside of it. Much smaller inside than I was expecting. Cute kitchen though!

100_4502

100_4505

Cute little models of windmills on the very top floor of the big windmill.

100_4506 This is my friend Karen in the top of the windmill.

100_4508

After leaving the windmill we decide to get some lunch and sit next to the canal and watch the summer pass us by.

This next pic is of a bridge entering the city center. I just thought it looked amazing.

100_4521

The day is nearing the end and we stumble across this out door market and I loved how they set up the books at one stand. The books are in apple bins.

100_4523

I did find one book in there! The blue highways……

~Saviya

No comments:

Post a Comment